Friday, June 17, 2022

How did this happen?

 Was it a sign from God I need to revisit blogging?  I have no idea but like those of you that subscribed to my blogpost back in 2012 while we were experiencing pregnancy trauma, you likely received a slew of blogs I created nearly ten years ago a few weeks ago in your inbox.  I thought my account had been hacked, and heck, maybe it was, but it also inspired me to keep writing.  

So, I'm going to do just that.  I feel uninspired to post on social media (my gosh, especially Facebook) but I feel equally annoyed with Instagram so maybe I can use my words to talk about what's on my mind and hopefully do it in a way that isn't offensive to anyone.  My hope is to ask questions that encourage civil conversation and allow me to see many sides of an issue.  I also want to share our travel experiences since that is something we do several times a year...

And with that, my next post will be about our trip to Belize...

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Novice Guide to Amergris Caye, Belize